Hurry, hurry, hurry, need an idea for upcoming mother-day … Not much time? Late to find a decent gift ? (NØ) shows you how to make a nice crochet pouch in two-hours time. Ready ? Let’s get started !
- To crochet the pouch, you will need :
– Some pretty Raffia.
– A Hook size 5mm.
– Some stitch-marker or safety pins or a small piece of thread will also do the job !
– A Wool-needle.
– A mesuring ribbon.
- How to :
- Bring 6 single crochet on a magic-ring, following the step-by-step :
2. Crochet the first circle according to the diagram :
3. Crochet the second circle as the first one, just adding a strip to close the pouch :
4. Bring the 2 circles together with a slip-stitch. Let approximatively 15cm open :
5. Crochet a “button”, following the instructions below :
Row 1, 4 stitches on a magic ring.
Row 2, 2 single crochet in each stitch, 8 stitches.
Row 3, 1 single crochet in each stitch, 8 stitches.
Row 4, decrease every 2 stitch, 4 stitches.
Row 5, close the circle.
Button done !
6. Sew the button on the front of the pouch …
Finaly… Our small present is ready for Sunday !!
What about you? What are you going to offer your mum?
Another pouch-idea ? Have a look here !!